Friday, August 03, 2012

"Turning and turning in the widening gyre..."

My struggle to achieve is my desperation for a closure...target - achieve/lose; move on to next. A vicious circle; one that would never end - the more i lose/achieve the more i want, either way. And when we are stuck between achievement and loss is when we are utterly helpless! 11.56 pm...stuck between 2 days! How can i move time when it never halts? yet it has coagulated for me. "Coagulated", too strong an expression! How words fail you when you have ignored them for years altogether...Can't afford to lose them though...not just yet, at least! How simply life gets distributed onto 4 pre-defined quarters! Once a romatic of art, now scrutinizing excel sheets to squeeze out profits!

Written and re-written and re-written yet again... My life, my world, my all... 

No comments: