Monday, February 12, 2007

Still Wanting...an explanation?

A reason for every action and every act for a reason...in reality it's not as simple. I do things, maybe purposefully, without really much of a 'reason' behind them. Yet how freely I demand an explanation when I am so unwilling to to give one. My actions are Mine and I can't justify them to another...rules are relative, bendable!
Still wanting to reason out with you, with life, with myself, with the sun, for he hides on days I most need him...purposefully? Yes, I am quite certain.
Still wanting to know why an irrelevant mistake led to an unrepairable understanding. How something so insignificant can cause such massive doubts that accusations are made.
Still wanting to know why I am blamed, time and again, for I did not commit. But I will never know for I lack the courage to ask; lack the courage to confront...once more.

No comments: